Call for Abstracts of the Common International Conference
Call for Abstracts of the Common (Sustain-COAST and MEDSAL, PRIMA Projects) International Conference on “Integrated Groundwater Management of Mediterranean Coastal Aquifers”,|Chania, Crete Island (Greece) – 27-30 September 2022
The Sustain-COAST and MEDSAL, PRIMA Projects are glad to release the 1st Announcement and the Call for Abstracts of the Common International Conference on “Integrated Groundwater Management of Mediterranean Coastal Aquifers”, taking place in Chania, “Grand Arsenal” Hall (Akti Enoseos & Pl. Katechaki) from 27th to 30th September 2022. For further information, visit the official website of the Common International Conference.
Themes & Topics
- Tools and methods for groundwater monitoring at coastal aquifers (ICT tools, multi-probe sensors, web-GIS applications, integrated telemetric observatories)
- Tools and methods for groundwater salinization and/or overall quality assessment (hydrogeology, hydrogeochemistry, environmental isotopes, monitoring, modelling, artificial intelligence and geostatistics)
- Pollution migration in dependent ecosystems (hydraulically interconnected surface-groundwater bodies)
- Assessment and modelling of coastal aquifer susceptibility to salinization and/or other pollution
- Numerical flow and transport modelling for groundwater assessment and sustainable management of coastal aquifers
- Best practices and innovative technologies for sustainable water management
- Water governance, conflicts and stakeholder analysis
Abstracts will be submitted following the guidelines at this link.
For further information, please contact us: email@example.com.